Welcome to our community! We are excited to share our space with you! We are a 'green' studio, so the enrollment process is done entirely online, no paperwork is involved.
New Students must create an online account before arriving:
- Access our system through the MEMBERSHIP page of our website. Click on 'BECOME A MEMBER' at the top left corner of the page. The process is user-friendly and takes about 5 minutes.
- Our online system only allows you to sign up for class if you have purchased membership. You may pay with credit card online, or with cash/check in person upon arrival. If for any reason you are not able to create an account online, we are happy to help you if you arrive 10 minutes before class begins.
- We honor your time! We begin class on time, and we end class on time. The studio opens the doors to welcome you inside 10 minutes before the start of class. If you arrive early, please wait patiently until the door opens. Ideally, plan on arriving 10 minutes before class starts.
- If the door is closed and it is past class start time, that means class has already begun. We are unable to accept latecomers, so please make sure to give yourself a few extra minutes to arrive in advance.
- Currently there are no fees for late cancel and no show. To help keep the studio fee-free, please make sure to cancel your reservation online if you are not able to attend.
NEW TO YOGA
Which classes are good for students new to yoga?
- Yoga Nidra
- Yin Yoga
- Chakra Restore
LEARN ALIGNMENT & PROPER FORM:
- Flow Basics
- Moon Flow
- Integral Yoga Hatha
- Pilates Mat
**SUN FLOW Classes are not safe for beginners**
**Please learn alignment & proper form with the above classes before attending SUN FLOW**
Which classes are good for pregnant students?
MOON FLOW is the absolute best flow for prenatal:
- Safely strengthen your core
- Pelvic floor health
- Drain lymph around breasts and hips
- Stretch out
- Improve concentration
- Improve circulation
- Practice relaxation
- Breath Control
- Please remove your shoes and socks to leave the outside world behind. (You may opt to keep socks on for Yin and Nidra classes.)
- Wear comfortable clothing, preferably something breathable and light that won’t restrict your movement.
- Shirts/tops, and Pants are required. Long pants that cover the knees are best for hygienic purposes.
- Please refrain from wearing any fragrances, cologne, or essential oils. We try to keep the room smelling neutral, so breathing is comfortable for everyone.
FOOD & DRINK
The ancient teachings of yoga recommend that students refrain from eating at least 2 hours before class. That way, your food is digested and practice will be more enjoyable. A light snack is fine, if needed. The teachings also recommend to not drink water during class, so to build the body’s inner fire that boosts the immune system. We offer filtered water, hot tea and almonds as complimentary treats for our students.
As you enter Good Vibes, make it part of your ritual to turn ringers to silent, no vibrate. This is an excellent practice for students to stay in the present moment and let go of the outside world while practicing yoga. It is a beautiful way to honor your practice, and the practice of others.
We offer mat rental for $2. Mat Rental is free for all Monthly Unlimited Members. We offer free mat cleaner.
CONNECT WITH YOUR INSTRUCTOR
We are here to serve you! If you have a question, or feedback, do not hesitate to speak with us briefly before or after class. If you prefer to reach us online, please go to our Contact page of the website. You are in charge of your practice. If you have an injury, or are pregnant, please let your instructor know before class so we can safely guide you. Our instructors do their best to make sure all students practice in a safe manner. If you communicate specific injuries, our instructors will guide you to attend the most appropriate classes for your situation to ensure maximum safety and comfort.
ONLINE RESERVATION & ARRIVAL TIME
Online Reservations are the way to go at Good Vibes to ensure your spot:
- Our doors open 10 minutes before the start of class. If you arrive early and the door is closed, please wait patiently until we welcome you inside.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before class starts, as we lock the door to begin class.
- If you are unable to arrive for class, please cancel your reservation so that others may attend. There is no fee for canceling reservations.
- Please be mindful that we are unable to accept latecomers, as it would disrupt the class.
EXPIRATION DATES & POLICIES
- Single class passes expire one year from date of purchase.
- 5-class passes, and 10-class passes expire one year from the first date of use.
- All sales are final sale. No refunds, exchanges, returns or transfers.
PARKING & ACCESSIBILITY
OUR PARKING LOT IS FREE! Easy-peasy. It is located in front of The Bradlee Medical Building, entrance on Marlee Way. There are several spaces reserved for drivers with disabilities. We are wheelchair friendly. If stairs aren't your thing, we have a motorized chair that you can ride up the stairs- also free! Let us know in advance, and the instructor will meet you at the front door of 3541 entrance.
UNLIMITED MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Unlimited Yoga, Pilates Mat, and Meditation classes
- Free mat rental
- Two free guest passes per year
- Discounts on Workshops
- Complimentary Tea, Filtered Water
- Complimentary Mat Cleaner
- One free month of membership freeze per year with 30 day advance written notice
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All sales are final sale. No refunds, exchanges, returns or transfers. Passes and Memberships may not be shared. Doors are locked at the start of each class, and late entry is not permitted. Leaving class early is strongly discouraged. Good Vibes reserves the right to refuse entry. Students must be 18 years of age or older (except for Baby Yoga). If a student younger than 18 is interested in participating, instructor approval is required. Please check our online schedule on MindBody, classes may change without notice. Fees are subject to change without notification. Unlimited Monthly Memberships offer locked-in pricing for as long as the student continues after the contract is fulfilled. These students may be grandfathered in, if Monthly prices change. In attending classes at Good Vibes Yoga, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any claims whatsoever against Good Vibes Yoga or its members for any personal injury, property damage, loss, wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise. It is the responsibility of the student to notify the teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice. Please cancel your online reservation if you are unable to attend, so that others may take class. Auto-Renew memberships of 4,8, and 10 classes do not have carry-over to the next month if unused. 30 days advance written notice is required to stop Auto-Renew and Unlimited Monthly Memberships after Contract is fulfilled. Auto-Renew and Unlimited Monthly go month-to-month after Contract is fulfilled, unless otherwise notified.